keep it simple sweetie
We don't want to overload you with information right now. We just want you to know that our fabulous (all Sista team) will build you a kick-ass Online Store.
Our system means that it won't be a full time job in itself to have it built or for you to manage or maintain and is a hellova lot more affordable than you probably think. Plus, your customers will love the shit outta it!
We don't put any limit on the number of Products you can offer once your Online Store is live and to get you cracking and ready to make money straight away - we'll upload your first few products.
And as for why we're the Sistas you need... coz we know our shit & we skip the bullshit sweetie!
- Assistance with purchasing a Domain Name (if you don’t already have one).
- Secure, managed WordPress Hosting & free SSL Certificate.
- Off-site Website Build meaning we build your new Website on a demo URL. This means that your current website won’t be disturbed at all until we “Go Live”.
- One Theme selection from our range of samples.
- Theme customised according to your requests of fonts, colours, text content & images.
- Your Logo displayed in the website header.
- Click-to-call phone number at the bottom of each website page when displayed on a smartphone.
- Responsive design that will display professionally on all devices (phones, tablets, laptops, desktops).
- Each Website Page will have a link to it from the top Navigation bar.
- Home Page customised to include your provided text content & images.
- Contact Page with a Contact Form, your business contact details & a Location Map.
- Blog Page which will automatically display all of your Blog Posts. This page is optional for those who would like to Blog.
- Four Website Pages customised with your provided text content & images. These may be used for a gallery, portfolio, services, ect.
- Sitemap Website Page which is an automatically generated index of all the website pages on your website.
- Terms and Services Website Page which is a generic statement outlining the way in which your website should be used by visitors.
- Email Newsletter integration which allows you to collect Subscribers and automatically send them an email each time you publish a new Blog Post.
- Opt-in box for your Email Newsletter so you can easily collect new Subscriptions through your website.
- Social Media Share buttons to allow visitors to your website to easily share your content to their profiles.
- Social Media Links to your profiles to encourage more engagement outside of your website.